Thursday, May 17, 2012

Back to the Hampton's

So I have this awesome sis-in-law Sarah Whiting( well, actually I am lucky and have 2 awesome ones), and she wanted me to make her a headband that was navy and white and kind of a nautical feel, to wear with a blazer jacket she wears for work. She said she usually wears pearls with it, so I got busy and created this beauty! I asked her to name it for me and she came up with this name, isn't it great?? I am going to have to have her help me name little sassies in the future! ;)
Here she is!


Don't you just love the chevron stripes?? Ahhh! I am in love with them! I have them in a few colors I am dieing to play with! Remember, if you have any custom orders, I can do em'!

1 comment:

  1. love it! The pearls are a super cute touch. Love the simplicity of this headband. Way Cute Way to Go Toxic Sass!!
    {love love}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete